Cozy Rooms in Pinedale Wyoming
We’re located in downtown Pinedale, Wyoming – right where all the action is. We’re confident that you’ll find our Pinedale lodging is the best value in terms of location, price, and mountain town feel.
Awesome Rooms in Pinedale, Wyoming
If you’re traveling to or through Pinedale, Wyoming on your way to Yellowstone National Park, Teton National Park, or Jackson Hole consider staying overnight in our cozy Pinedale rooms. The downtown location of the Sundance in downtown Pinedale means you can watch the action during the annual Green River Rendevous parade and the resulting festival in the summer.
Ready to shop? Not a problem because we’re within a quick walk of most of Pinedale’s businesses.
Benefits of Our Downtown Pinedale Lodging
- Grab drinks and food for a summer hikewinter ski trip, or continuing your trip to Jackson, Wyoming or Yellowstone at the largest grocery store in town that is across the street.
- Our Pinedale hotel is located within walking distance of the Pinedale schools. Need lodging near Pinedale schools? Look at our proximity to the Pinedale schools for easy access to sporting events. A variety of Pinedale, Wyoming school events include:
- Track and Field events.
- Band Concerts
- Choir Concerts
- School Plays
- Our hotel rooms in Pinedale, Wyoming are next to the Sublette County Courthouse. Looking to buy land or file a lease in Sublette County? Consider our convenient position.
- We’re located a block from the Sublette County Library. A good collection of books and audio materials are available here.
- Our mountain town lodging is just a block from the intersection of Highway 191 and Fremont Lake Road. Fremont Lake Road meanders out of Pinedale into the Wind Rivers including access to Fremont Lake, Half Moon Lake, White Pine Ski Area, and many Wind River trail access points.
- The world renowned Museum of the Mountain Man is a short walk from our Pinedale motel (although it is an uphill walk to get there, it is a downhill walk back 😉 ).
- Our hotel is close to the Pinedale Aquatic Center (PAC). A short walk from our hotel, the PAC offers exercise equipment, a full lap pool, a children’s play pool with a slide, and other amenities discussed further at this link.
Rooms in Pinedale Wyoming
After a long day of hiking or skiing, you’re tired out and you don’t want to drive a long way. Why not stay in one of our rooms in Pinedale that are within easy driving distance to the same hiking or skiing the next day? During the winter, the lobby’s stone fireplace is a natural meeting place for our guests to mingle and enjoy the full mountain cabin experience – a mountain lodge experience.
Lodging in Pinedale, Wyoming with Easy Access to the Wind Rivers
Our property is right along Highway 191 in Pinedale – you can’t miss it. We’re only a block from the intersection of Highway 191 and Fremont Lake Road. Access to the Wind River wilderness is just 20 miles south of our fine Pinedale lodging. Look us up the next time you’re looking for rooms in Pinedale.